Come to Project Pocket and enjoy some handiwork workshops, sales and food sharing!
This even will collect and show all the fascinating competences that women from other countries have, so don’t miss it!!
It will take place the 17th and 18th of June, from 11:00 to 17:00.
Where? In Project Pocket: Västra Sandgatan 6, 252 25 Helsingborg
It is 1-2 day camp for the participants, at Project Pocket with sleeping over opportunities in Ekeby. That means we hang out, talk, walk around, cook together, maybe dance in the evenings.
The schedule will be refined according to the propositions of the participants, but it will look like this:
First day (17th):
– 9:00-10:00 – Ukrainian/International breakfast.
– 11-12.30, 13.00-14.30, 15.30-16.30 – Workshops.
– During the breaks, we play Ukrainian/International music with karaoke lyrics.
– 17.00-19.00 – International food tasting! Joint dinner with international dishes. Then we help ourselves to clean and wash the dishes,
– 21:00-00:00 – After putting on make-up, it’s disco time!
Second day (18th)
– 10:00-12.00 – International brunch
– 13.00-15.30 – Workshops (parallel or 1 and 1, 13-14.30 and 14.30-15.30).
– 16.00-17.00 – Light international dinner and then a Walk&Talk in the city.
Participants in the festival +1 friend get free entry, all others pay.
Participating means the person can present a skill in a workshop, and produced items in the exhibition, to show and to sell.
If you want to participate and/or have any questions, there will be an information meeting this Friday (9th) at 15:00, in Project Pocket (https://goo.gl/maps/uDNWRToZG5yWWetX7)
Contact email@example.com to participate!